Friday, August 10, 2012

Reading Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck.

For someone my age, this is probably the hardest book to understand, that I've ever read. I'm sitting here like

"what the fuck is this"
"what the hell did he just say"
"what is that I don't understand"


Anyways, something else that is very hard for me understand, is this damn blogger/blogspot/whatever. Now, I'm pretty tech savvy or whatever, basically I know what I'm doing 95% of the time, unless they change it. Which, obviously, they changed it. I feel like I'm sitting here like an emotionless cat (ironically, my cat has about 0 emotions) because my blog feels so dull and lifeless, and it's not from the lack of posts, it's from the lack of design.

Now, if there is anyway to put some personality into my blog, would you please help a girl out and show her the ropes of this place?

No comments:

Post a Comment