Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas List 2012

Barnes and Noble Gift Card - preferably one that is at least $50. I love books so I'd love to buy a few new ones to add to my collection! 
Larger Front
Camera - Canon is my preferred camera brand. I want a camera so I can take my blog to the next level, since I want to put this more towards fashion & beauty instead of random tidbits like this post.

Domain Name - I have came up with the perfect name for my blog, I just need to buy the domain name. Again, this goes along with wanting to take my blog to the next level.

In My Humble Opinion Journal 7 x 9.5I Can't Sleep Journal 7 x 9.5
"In my Humble Opinion" and "I Can't Sleep" Journals - Journals to collect my thoughts. I like how they are not just typical journals, but have writing prompts. Writing prompts help me establish my thoughts.

What do you think of my list? What do you want for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment