Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sweet Tranquility

Larger Front
Canon - PowerShot A4000 - $99

This is the camera that I want to receive for Christmas. I originally wanted a DSLR but those are extremely expensive so I'd rather buy one that'll still get the job done, but without the hefty price tag. What do you think? 

I most likely will be moving my blog to wordpress. I'm thinking of the name sweettranquility.org, do you like it? Do you have any other name ideas? I'd love to know. My choice for switching over to wordpress is because I want more freedom to customize my blog, plus I'd rather own my content, instead of google. Do you think I should switch?

I'm so excited! Once I buy the domain & hosting, I'll be spending about a month creating and accumulating posts. My plan is to post at least 3 times a week consistently, relating to outfits posts, photos of the week, and then random/life update posts. Do you like the idea? Let me know! <3

-Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment