Saturday, August 11, 2012

About Myself!

So, even though I don't want to give out my real name, I still want for people to know a little bit about me.

Name: Is not Ashlind, but it does start with an A. That's why I like to sign my posts "- A."

Age: I also don't want to give out my age, but I will tell you that I am in high school.

Interests: I have many interests, I think they vary because I am a Gemini. But I'm really into beauty, writing, reading, astronomy and photography. These interests do not change.

What I would love to do: I'd love to study abroad. :D I also really want to start doing beauty videos on youtube, along with starting my own novella. I plan on graduating high school with completing AP English, AP Science and AP (I think it's) Global American Studies. And then I want to go to college for either writing or astronomy. :)

How I came up with my url: I'm currently reading the book Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. I've been trying to read this book all summer, and I always found the book really boring. So that's how I came up with 'ofmiceandboredom' But the book is not actually boring, anymore.

Goals for my blog: I don't have specifically any, like I'm not like "oh my god I need to get a ton of followers and have a super popular blog" but I do want to have my blog revolve around books and book reviews, beauty and fashion related posts and maybe tv and movie review. Eventually, I think I'd like to have a full domain name for this.

What I currently want: An iphone (I've gone six! months without a phone), a DSLR to further my interest in photography, and a new laptop, since mine broke over a year ago and I haven't gotten a new one since.

- A.

1 comment:

  1. I want a iphone and DSLR camera.
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/doseofglambition

    ReplyDelete