Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back to School Wishlist!

1. Naked 2 Palette: GOT! So I'm pretty much set on eyeshadows, for the whole school year, haha.
Picture Credit: found on weheartit.com


2. Original/Sin Eyeshadow Primer Potion Duo: To correspond with my purchase of the naked 2 palette, I'd really like to pick this up.

Picture Credit: urbandecay.com

3. A NICE backpack: With my first day coming in less than 10 days, I think I'll have to settle for one from Pacsun, not that I don't like their backpacks. I think I like this one the best.
Pacsun
Traveler Backpack

4. Some cute hair accessories:
             Brandy Melville Usa                  Forever 21                             Forever 21
Floral headbandPolka Dot Bow HeadbandEyelet Headwrap

5. A crossbody bag: To have along with my book-bag. :)
Garage Clothing
Faux Leather Crossbody Bag - Garage

6. A pair of Vans: I know I'd get lots of use out of these. :-)

Thanks for reading.
- A. 

4 comments:

  1. I've got those vans and love em!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha awesome! I actually went shopping today, I didn't get vans but I got some lookalikes. :)

      Delete
  2. The backpack is gorgeous! x

    Currently hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog for a pair of galaxy print leggings if you'd like to be in with a chance of winning!

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete