Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss.

Hey everyone! I have some exciting updates, I need to get into. Just trying to keep everyone updated.

- New name & banner!: I changed to my real name, (which is Avery) I felt like it was more appropriate for the direction I want my blog to go into. I also changed the URL (for the same reason) to avrykng, which is basically my full name without the vowels, (very llymlrs of me, not going to deny!) eventually though, I will be getting a domain, and I think I'll change to my whole URL then, again. 


- Lack of updates? I'm not forgetting about my blog, I swear! I actually get on everyday, I just don't know what to blog about. :( I have one idea, but it's a more long-term thing, to be quite honest. So if you have any ideas, please leave them in the comments. Anything beauty, fashion, etc/book related I'll look into.


- Some post ideas? I thought it'd be really cool to do makeup & outfit ideas inspired by my favorite Marina & the Diamonds songs. What do you think, do you like that idea? What's your favorite songs by her? :-) 


I'm also currently working on a "current obsessions" blog post. It's a gradual thing, considering I'm only obsessing over one thing right now, so as my obsessions come, I'll add to the list. :D



Thanks for reading, 



3 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love makeup and outfit posts? I say go for it! I've had a hard time blogging this summer, but I find that if I keep a running list of topics, it helps to keep me inspired. So, I just started that this week and we'll see how it goes. Hope you're done/almost done with the rest of your summer reading! Of Mice and Men is definitely a heart-wrenching story. Ah, Lennie and George forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The current obssession list is a good one! I love looking at what other people want to buy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Avery,
    thanks for following ! I followed you back ^v^ I like the new banner! Hope u are going to blog more !

    ReplyDelete