Monday, August 13, 2012

Updates | Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

So I have finally finished Of Mice and Men. In short, cause I don't want to write a review on this, the story was so sad at the end. :( I didn't cry or anything, but ugh I just hated the ending.

I have 7 days until school starts back up. In this time, I need to start & finish Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. And considering that book is well over 500 pages (like 648, to almost be exact) I should have started on it about two weeks ago. I also need to do the work for Of Mice And Men.

On top of that, I have volleyball practice every day for two hours a day, and I also need to get my hair done, beg, borrow or perhaps even steal for a damn phone, and get some other things for school.

Normally, I'd feel pretty overwhelmed, but it's late into the night and I don't get worked up at night, ell unless the work is due in the morning, then yes. Haha. :-)

- A.

No comments:

Post a Comment