Monday, August 13, 2012

Haul - Back to School!

I needed to pick up a few things for back to school, and I wanted to make a blog post on what I got. Considering though that I do not have any way to take a picture at the moment, I took the liberty of finding each product on the online stores.





1. Backpack: Just like I wanted, got it from Pacsun, but in a different design. Here is a picture.
All Mixed Up Tribal Backpack
 $50 | Brand: Billabong | Pacsun

2. Shoes: Now normally each year I only have one pair of shoes that I mainly wear for each season. (last year was - boots for winter, moccasins for spring, flip-flops for summer, and then the moccasins makes a reappearance for fall) But this year, I picked up two new pair of shoes.

The first pair, is from Pacsun, they cost $30 and I actually got them in a more gray/brown color. The brand is Rock & Candy.
Hula Boat ShoesClover Seaside Stripe

The second are a pair of Rocket Dog(s). I got them on sale for $25. Unlike the picture though, mine have blue stripes on them. 

3. A cross-body bag! - I got this for the extra, little things I carry around school. This bag cost $16 and was from Charlotte Russe.


Thanks for reading. :)
- A.

No comments:

Post a Comment